If you need a Power Supply with a large capacity, convenience and the best aesthetics, then the Gigabyte AORUS P1200W can be the sure answer. This latest PSU from Gigabyte seems to be giving a much more luxurious meaning to the device.
Just released, this PSU has a lot to offer. From large wattage capacities up to 1200W, 80 PLUS® Platinum certification, modular design, 100% Japanese capacitors, 140mm smart dual ball bearing fans, single +12V rail design and dual circuit protection.
Well, the best thing is that this good power supply PSU also has a real-time digital monitoring function with the presence of an LCD screen, allowing users to monitor various conditions of the Power Supply to ensure stable operation. On the other hand, the display that is present can also be adjusted to various display modes.
AORUS P1200W Specifications
- Model : GP-AP1200PM
- Type : Intel Form Factor ATX 12V v2.31
- PFC : Active PFC (>0.9 typical)
- Input Voltage : 100-240 Vac (full range)
- Input Current : 15-7.5A
- Input Frequency : 60-50 Hz
- Output Capacity : 1200W
- Dimensions: 150 x 160 x 86mm
- Fan Type : 140mm Double ball bearing Fan
- 80 PLUS : Platinum
- Efficiency : 92% at typical load
- MTBF : >100,000 hours
- Protection : OVP/OPP/SCP/UVP/OCP/OTP
- Power Good Signal : 100-500ms
- Hold Up Time : >16ms
- Cable Type : Flat, All black
- Connectors : ATX/MB 20+4 Pin x 1 : 610mm*1, CPU/EPS 4+4 Pin x 2 : 650mm*2, PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 10 : 650mm+150mm*4/650mm*2 , SATA x 16 : 650mm+150mm+150mm+150mm*4, 4 Pin Peripheral x 6+4-Pin floppy x 2 : 600mm+120mm+120mm+150mm*2
For more details about the latest PSU AORUS P1200W, you can visit the official Gigabyte website via this link.