Are you familiar with a social media application called Instagram? Yes, one of the hit applications among young people allows you to view videos and also various pictures from interesting accounts on Instagram.
Well, sometimes you also want to take or download videos on Instagram. Unfortunately, you cannot directly download videos on Instagram directly. This means that you must have an application to download and save videos on Instagram.
How do I download videos on Instagram? It’s easy, you only need to follow some of the easiest tutorials from Matob for how to download videos on Instagram. There is also a way to download videos on Instagram without using an application, you know. Curious? Come on, see the reviews until the end!
How to download videos from Instagram without using Apps
Before knowing some applications that can download videos on Instagram, now we will provide a tutorial for downloading videos without using the application. This means you don’t need to download or install additional applications on your Smartphone.
You only need to copy the video link on Instagram then paste the link into the video download provider web browser. Well, here are some website that can download videos on Instagram.
Downloadgram is a web browser where you can download videos on Instagram easily and simply. Take it easy, this Downloadgram web browser can be used by any smartphone and it’s free. To download videos on Instagram, please follow the following tutorial:
- Open it in the Instagram application on a smartphone, not in a web browser.
- If you have opened the Instagram application, you can immediately search for the video you want to download. Then, click the dot symbol at the top of the video.
- Next, you can immediately click and select copy link to copy the video link.
- Then, open the Downloadgram web browser by clicking here.
- Then, you can immediately paste the link in the empty column.
- Already? Well, it’s time for you to download the video by directly clicking Download.
- Next, Downloadgram will display a button to download the video, just click Download video.
- Well, Downloadgram will automatically download it immediately and it will be stored in the gallery of each smartphone. Easy right?
Apart from Downloadgram, there are also other web browsers for how to easily download videos on Instagram. This Dredown is not much different from Downloadgram, you only need to copy the link and then paste the link into the Dredown web browser. For details, you can follow the steps below:
- Not much different from Downloadgram, you only need to open Dredown by clicking here.
- Don’t forget to also choose the video source. You can choose Instagram at the bottom.
- Then, visit Instagram and directly copy the video link you want to download.
- If you have finished copying the link, then the next step is you can immediately paste the link in the Dredown column. Then, click Dredown next to the column.
- Automatically, Dredown will display a link in MP4 format. Now, just click the link in the green column and the video will be downloaded by Dredown.
Those are two ways to download videos on Instagram easily without having to install and download additional applications on Instagram. Which do you prefer, using Dredown or Downloadgram?
Talking about android, here Best Launcher on Android, Top 8 Apps !!
How to Download Videos on Instagram using Apps
Well, if you feel complicated with the steps to download Instagram videos without an application, then you can try downloading it with an application to download videos.
Take it easy, the application used is a free application available on the PlayStore. So, this one method can only be done by Android smartphone users. What are the applications? How to? Check out the following reviews.
1. Video Downloader
For the first application that we recommend is the Video Downloader that was developed by InShot developer. This application makes it very easy for you to download videos on Instagram with just one click, you know. Here’s how to use it:
- Install and download the Video Downloader application by clicking here.
- If you already have the application, you can directly enter the Instagram application to find the video you want to download.
- Then, you copy the video link on Instagram that you want to download.
- After that, you enter the Video Downloader application and immediately click paste and the video will be downloaded automatically. Very practical, right?
At a glance the information for those of you who want to use this application is that Video Downloader is not only for downloading videos but also for downloading images on Instagram. So, this application can also be a solution for how to download photos on Instagram.
2. Video Downloader for Instagram
Furthermore, still downloading videos on Instagram using the application. This time, Matob recommends the Video Downloader for Instagram application to download videos on Instagram. This is a free application whose way of working is also simple and hassle-free.
It is the same as the Video Downloader application where you only need to copy and paste the video url link that you want to take on Instagram. To be clearer, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Video Downloader for Instagram application on the PlayStore or click here.
- After that, enter the Instagram application to find the video that you are going to download.
- If you have found the video, you can immediately click the dot symbol at the top, then select the copy link url.
- After that, you open the Video Downloader for Instagram application that has been downloaded and click paste to download the video that was previously copied.
- Automatically, the Video Downloader for Instagram application will immediately download and save the video to the gallery of your Android smartphone.
We also have some good tip about 10 Best Android & iPhone Video Editing Applications withouty Watermark
Still with applications that can download videos on Instagram with the application. Now, the application is called FastSave for Instagram. This is an application that only takes one click to download videos on Instagram and here’s how:
- Download and install the application on your Android smartphone by clicking here.
- Then, go to the FastSave application. Here, the application is still not active, so you have to activate it first by sliding the button next to FastSave Service.
- If you have activated it, it will be marked in blue.
- After that, you can immediately enter the Instagram application and find the video you want to download.
- Next, copy the url link on the video on Instagram and the video will automatically download. Easy right?
Those were the easiest and most practical ways to download videos on Instagram. You can do this with the help of third-party applications or directly without the application.
So, which way do you prefer? Or do you have other ways? If you have another way, please write it down in the comments right away!Share This Article: