Programming is one of the fields that many people are interested in, especially millennials. Various companies and business owners are now increasingly aware of the importance of having a professional website and its application.
For this reason, the demand for professional programmers is increasing. But we all benefit from living in a technology world where we can learn from many sources such as free tutorials, free course sites, and free books spread on the internet.
Codecademy is a startup that focuses on teaching how to code and creating better and more interactive learning.
- Have simple and easy-to-understand content because they break down content into short segments that keep you focused on the material at hand.
- Equipped with interactive code editor and console features in the browser that you can use to practice the material given directly so that you don’t just consume the material that can be boring.
- Gamification, where you will get badges every time you complete a part of the course, making you more challenged.
Udemy is a learning platform with many categories, from design, marketing, to coding courses.
Udemy is a platform that carries online courses with very diverse categories.
One of the advantages is that it supports teachers to share knowledge and create material that can be published online after passing a quality check. Other advantages of Udemy are:
- Has many promo codes that you can use to buy online classes.
- Allows teachers and students to interact directly, even though online.
- Courses that can be unlocked forever.
Being one of the excellent community sites because it helps you to learn to code for free, build projects, and even you can get a job as a developer.
The advantage of this site is that it has a large Facebook group, so you can ask questions if you feel difficult and share learning experiences.
In addition, he also has a YouTube account with hundreds of free video courses on various topics.
In addition to getting free learning, you can also get a free certificate that you can use.
It is one of the websites that can be used to learn many technologies such as website development, mobile, and desktop.
With thousands of code samples that you can run directly to see the results, it is also equipped with easy-to-understand and complete explanations, making this site quite popular with many people.
But make no mistake, MDC is a complete documentation site and a suitable site for serious people who try what you learn independently.
8. Khan Academy
With an online editor that you can use to type the solution according to your opinion.
This site also provides official solutions that aim to improve accuracy.
The challenges in CoderByte are ideal for job interview preparation and short programming courses that can be used to sharpen your coding skills.
With further discussion about Node.JS and other backend and server technologies.
A learning website with the slogan “Life’s too short for any of those other resources on the internet—just watch these videos.”
3. Video by Douglas Crockford
Just choose which one is right for you!