In this article we will discuss about adsense plugins that may be very useful for those of you who have blogs or news websites. Soo what are you waiting for, let’s read this article to the end
Webmasters and bloggers benefit a lot from AdSense by displaying targeted ads on their websites and blogs. So, how to start making money blogging with Google AdSense?
Please register for Google AdSense now if your blog visitors have started a lot and if your site is accepted by AdSense, the next step is to optimize ads to work optimally by installing the best WordPress AdSense plugins, and start earning money.
On the other hand, AdSense is one way for bloggers and website owners to make money on websites and blogs. By showing ads on websites, they can earn money with every click from visitors. The more traffic you get to your site, the more clicks on your ads are shown, and the more money you can earn.
Best WordPress Plugins For Adsense
However, placing AdSense ads in WordPress where you want them is usually not easy unless you are already using a WordPress theme for AdSense which has dedicated ad spaces. But, you don’t have to worry because there are some of the best WordPress adsense plugins that can help you manage your ads easily and quickly. Here are the best free WordPress adsense plugins for Google AdSense that you can use.
1. Ad Inserter
Ad Inserter is a free adsense plugin that you can use to optimize your AdSense ads in WordPress. Ad Inserter plugin is supported by Google, so you don’t have to doubt the credibility of this plugin. The main function of this plugin is to easily display ads on your website. However, you are provided with a special space to place the ad code with a very large selection of spaces. And also there are special settings for each ad code, if you want to learn to use this plugin, it will be great for your ads to be displayed and targeted. Overall, it’s easy to use, but comes with great power.
- Provides many ways to display ads on your website.
- There are a number of hooks to help increase the functionality even further.
- Allows you to integrate other ad management plugins using shortcodes.
2. Advanced Ads
Advanced Ads is a powerful, simple and lightweight solution for managing ads in WordPress. This plugin is made based on years of experience and knowledge of working with AdSense so that the developers know very well where the best ad areas are to generate big revenue from AdSense.
Main feature :
- Show ad units directly from your AdSense account
- Supports all types of AdSense ads, including the latest AdSense ads like AdSense Matched Content etc.
- Change ad type and size without logging into your AdSense account
AdRotate is one of the popular WordPress plugins for AdSense, this plugin is specially made to display AdSense ads on websites built with WordPress. AdRotate can place ads on your website easily and a wide selection of supported areas to maximize your blog earnings from Google AdSense. AdRotate has an easy-to-understand and intuitive interface, allowing you to add and manage ads from the dashboard. AdRotate also supports standalone banner ads, which allows you to show specific banner ads to different areas of your website.
- Has a comprehensive suite of analytics to help improve the appearance of your ads.
- Provides many options to help sell or rent and manage advertising on your network.
- Gives you the ability to automatically hide ads after expiration.
4. WP Quads
WP Quads is a free plugin that has a number of great reviews from the WordPress community. WP QUADS has a solid codebase, and a great group of users. There are a number of options for displaying ads on your website, including a number of dynamic positioning and visibility conditions. In addition, there are a number of tags to quickly insert ads throughout your website, and the plugin supports any ad code not just Google AdSense. You can read in more detail about this plugin at the link below.
- Does not provide external script dependencies, and sounds ‘ethical’ to use.
- Allows you to display up to ten different ads on a single page.
- Includes a number of shortcodes and hooks to help customize your plugin to your site.
5. Quick AdSense
Quick AdSense WordPress plugin for ad management. This is a popular plugin for a fast and flexible method to insert Google AdSense ad code or other ad code into blog posts. It comes with a simple settings page with simple configuration, which doesn’t require much coding knowledge. It provides standard ad positioning settings, but can also allow you to randomly display your ad anywhere in the post. This places your ad in a position to focus more on capturing attention if you have a lot of visitors.
Main feature :
- Flexible ad placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere in a post.
- Simple configuration interface, no coding knowledge required: Just copy and paste the AdSense code, tick & select an option, the plugin will do the rest for you.
- Support Ad code, not limited to Adsense ad code only.
The AdPush plugin is a professional WordPress plugin that allows the implementation of Google AdSense to your website. Apart from that this plugin lets you insert ads’ code into your blog or site, it also lets you customize ads easily. In addition, you can choose to insert ads automatically, or you can decide where the ads appear.
Main feature :
- Video Intelligence Video Integration
- Automatically insert ads into different areas of your WordPress blog.
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
And that’s the 6 best wordpress plugins for good Google AdSense ad placement. Hopefully this article will make it easier for you to optimize your AdSense ads and ultimately increase your income. Keep trying and good luck.Share This Article: